Carlie's Chapter 12 - Dear Tiger: Don't Look Back

LAST WEEK, Tiger said he was going to try to sneak aboard an Odyssey cruiseliner. This week, Simone reveals she's been moved into more 'secure' quarters by Odyssey, and that they're hiding something from her.

Chapter 12 Excerpt –Lotsa Luck


Good Luck, Tiger!

Break a leg, and all that kind of stuff.
And take care.
I’m glad to hear you’re all right, and I hope you made it off the ship you were hiding on, and onto a cruise liner, although no-one’s told me you’ve made it, yet, so I can’t wait for news.
Seems to be the story of my life, waiting.
I’m still waiting to hear from my parents. I thought they were with Odyssey, but Odyssey has gone really quiet about them, so I’m hoping for them, too—hoping that nothing has gone wrong between Odyssey getting them off-planet, and getting them here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go