Chapter 12 - Dear Tiger: I Like Your Lab

LAST WEEK, Simone told Tiger she was going home. This week, Tiger says he's looking forward to seeing her, again, but he's in the middle of a secret move.

Chapter 12 Excerpt – Secrets


Hi Simone,

I am so glad you are coming home. I’ve been wanting to see you for what seems forever. I’m glad you’re coming back.
Believe it or not, but I haven’t had any more time to look into the FedExplore records. That’s because there’s another project that’s come up that has even higher priority. I know, right? How can anything be more important than what I was doing?
Well, this new project is, and I wish I could tell you about it, but I can’t. As soon as I’m allowed to, I will. Maybe when we meet…
I’m sorry, but right now we’re getting to move the lab, and I don’t have a lot of time. We need to have everything ready for the next ship out. I really hope they put you in the same complex as me. It won’t be Moon Base 49, but it should be an orbital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go