Words from Day 33 - Lunar Wolves: The Unwilling

 Yesterday, I slated writing time for after dinner... That is usually one of my more productive writing times. The only hazard with that is when I become fatigued enough that I catch myself staring at the screen for over half an hour, not having written any words. When that happens, I've learned to go to bed - and that my productivity will pick up the next day, if I do. It took a while for the message to sink in, because I'm stubborn, don't like failing, and don't like calling it quits early... but I eventually worked it out.

Starting Words: 65,188

Finishing Words: 66,903

Words Written: 1,715

Other Words: 0

Other Project/Project Aspects Advanced: 2

Excerpt: In which Oliver learns that Odyssey is everywhere, and might really see all:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That all depends on what Odyssey intend to do with us when we get there,” Oliver told him. He turned back. “Any ideas?”

“The Lunar One Justiciars claim you bit Lewis and he was unwilling,” Gabe replied, tension returning to his posture. He gave Oliver a direct stare. “Did you?”

Oliver returned it. “He was dying and unconscious. It wasn’t like I could ask him what he wanted.”

He raised a hand as Gabe drew breath to speak. “But, I did have a fair idea he wouldn’t have said ‘yes’.”

Gabe looked taken aback. “That…was incredibly honest of you.”

Oliver gave a short laugh. “You’re Odyssey. I’m assuming you’ve managed to intercept the call Lewis made to his girlfriend.”

Gabe’s answering smile was fleeting. He half-turned away and tapped the vid controls, bringing up footage from a security camera.

“We’ve got one better,” he told the wolf, watching Oliver’s face pale as the footage played.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go