Accountability: Progress Report Week Ending January 24, 2026 (January 2026, Week 3)

Progress is as follows:

1. Re-establish writing habit: not established

2. Establish exercise habit: establishing: moved from exercising every off day to 2 days exercise, 1 day rest;

3. Alter dietary habits: establishing: coffee at 1/day, water increased, portion-size decreased;

4. Sleep habits: not established, struggling – family routine variations are creating an additional challenge;

5. Back-list publication: progressing: 3/20 short stories published, 1/8 novels in formatting;

6. Progress on outstanding series: not yet begun – publishing takes precedence;

7. Establishment of new projects: projects still in planning stages;

8. Maintain 2 gameplay videos/day release: next week’s videos recorded and in editing phase

9. Finalize recording for gameplay series: 1 series in progress, approximately 67-81 episodes remaining.

Additional Completions:

Given some of the complications I have needed to deal with recently, and the need to ameliorate any future impact they have on future demands, I have started the process to eliminate or confirm if I have autism. This is taking a little time and focus, but is necessary.

 Reflections:

I am slowly making progress, but it is still a little difficult. New requirements have meant I’m not multi-tasking as efficiently as usual, but mono-tasking when this happens is essential for ensuring accuracy and quality, and taking downtime when I need it, instead of pushing through, has reduced my stress-loading to a more manageable level. That said, I am looking forward to being able to focus on words, again. There are stories demanding to be written!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge