What I am Watching - Rise of the Planet of Apes

All I have to say about this movie is "Oh, wow."

I picked this dvd up from Woolworths, today and we watched it tonight.

Link to site: http://www.riseoftheplanetoftheapes.com/

I started out by working in another room and watching through a doorway. I ended up standing behind the couch with my mouth hanging open. What I saw was a beautifully crafted story that gives a credible backstory to The Planet of the Apes and which pulled me to the figurative edge of the seat, and had me seeing the points of view from both the human and the ape points of view.

I will be watching it again, tomorrow, possibly more than once.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go