Progress Report: Week Ending December 10, 2016
- New words produced: 25,660
- Old words revised: 12,233
- Outlines and Notes: 1,972
- Works completed: 3 (1 x novel; 2 x short stories)
- Works revised: 4 (2 x short stories, 1 x chapter book, 1 x young adult novel)
- Covers created: 0
- Works published: 1 (large print and mass market print-on-demand versions for 1 x novella)
- Works submitted: 0
- Competitions Entered: 0
- Bloggery: 1,178
- University Prep and Assignments: 0
Stepping Up Challenge Update
- No new challenges for me, although the birthday celebrations went well, and we were all awarded a new medal… which I will put up in another post.
- Nothing new to report.
- Created 2 blog posts for this blog;
- Updated my submissions records page to ensure I blocked out markets that didn’t want re-prints, and added the listings for all my new titles. I’ll begin making re-print submissions soon.
- Finalised the editing and formatting for the large print and mass market versions of the Australian steampunk novella, Rendezvous at the Raptor’s Rest.
- Almost finalised the editing and formatting for the large print and mass market versions of dark fantasy novella, Seppelitus.
When his flying ship, the Red Horizon, was shot down, Tescher told no-one he had a woman on board. Three years later, he returns to the ship wreck and finds Marianna not only survived the crash, but left him a message. She found what she was looking for aboard his ship, and she’ll wait for him at the Raptor’s Rest, but once a year—tonight. Tight flying will get him there in time, but it will take more for him to navigate clear of the criminal shores on which Marianna has landed.
Being a bodyguard isn’t easy, not even when you’re the seventh son in a long line of seventh sons, not even when the magic comes when you call—and especially not when the man you are protecting is a treacherous, lecherous spoilt son of wealth and privilege, who betrays you for a pretty girl. Transported to the far north, Seppelitus must extricate himself from a deal between gargoyles, ogres and a demon lord, and then work out what he’s going to do about the dragon.
- NonFiction12A—Indonesian Text 1: an Indonesian text; could become more than one book, depending on lesson plans, activity sheets and so forth.
- UF4C—Aggie and Tams 3: in the outback, Aggie and Tams visit Winton.
- CrimeNovel8—Untitled: a crime in Winton.