Progress Report: Week 4, June 2017
They say a change is as good as a holiday, but I’m not so sure. I’ve continued moving towards becoming a professional writer, and started establishing an eight-hour writing day. It's no holiday, believe me! Everything, including my walking, went by the way side this week, but I’ll start reintroducing things over the next couple of weeks, to establish that work-life balance that everyone speaks so highly of. Part of that eight-hour a day writing thing is the inclusion of a weekend. I haven’t had one of those in a while, and the concept needs some tweaking, but I could get used to the idea.
Week 4 Progress
June-July Challenge: Babes in London
Priorities for Week 5, June 2017
- Complete the formatting and upload for Ellie’s mid-July release;
- Complete at least one more round of edits on Freeman’s Choice;
- Establish the habit of writing 2 poems and 2 pieces of flash a day;
- Continue Babes;
- Establish the daily walk habit;
- Complete Wheelchair Mermaids;
- Chase Ellie to complete the next instalment of her current series;
- Likewise, chase Eleanor for an update on the next Gargoyle series book due out in December.
- Write 10,000 words of my own.