Babes in London: Finalising Act 3
- go and undertake the other avenues of investigation available (Go To Act III, Scene 4A for the Library Investigation, Act III, Scene 4B for the University Investigation, or Act III, Scene 4C for the Museum Investigation);
- go and investigate the gallery in Islington to find out about the painter David Markovin who has a studio in Cambden (go to Act III, Scene 1);
- go to David Markovin’s studio in Cambden (go to Act III, Scene 1);
- go to Emblae (if they have played The Fire Within) – in which case the faery identifies the creatures as the Red Boars of Set and gives them the information listed on pp. 36-37;
- go the Fae of Haverhill (if they have played The Fire Within) in which case PCs receive the information on p. 37
- contact the Gehenna Consortium, go to Act 3, Scene 3.
- contact allies in LN7, go to Act 3, Scene 2.
- check out ‘Half-Time Nursery & Landscaping Services’. (Go to Act 4, Scene 1.)
NOTE: This adventure is not sanctioned in any way, shape or form by Fantasy Flight. It is not an official product, and I am in no way affiliated with them or they with me. There is no relationship between us. This adventure is mine, for fun, and for you, because some of you asked me to finish it.