Farfetch'd Fetched

My break is over. Lunch is had. Walk is walked. Farfetch'd has been fetched. I've caught three and will just have to be content with that. Here they are:

The first farfetch'd hid out in a local pokemon gathering point where the pokemon just don't show up on the scanner. For some reason he thought I should not pass, so I stuffed him in a pokeball, and went looking for the next one. It helped that he needed improvement in battling.



















 

The second one was just a short walk up the path - in another blind spot on the scanner, although, granted, these guys will occasionally show up as being 'nearby'. This one also needed to improve in battling.





















The third one was a surprise. I took a diversion up a path near another local pokestop. There are usually 3-4 pokemon along here, and they never show up on the scanner, so I thought I'd give it a final check, even though there'd been no farfetch'd there on the trip out.

This little guy was at least a decent fighter, with a good defense, hp and stats. I tried to get a shot of him lunging with his shallot, but he stubbornly refused, so I was only able to take the usual shots. Next time, perhaps...





















Of course, while these new arrivals were pretty cute, they had nothing on this little local, who stole the show.






















That was a little Eastern Rosella, which really was the highlight of a walk, but I was still pretty pleased to catch a couple of farfetch'd, too. Without that incentive, I wouldn't have been out in the midday sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go