Yesterday’s First Words for the Day—June 26, 2018

Well, I forgot to post yesterday’s first words. I’d blame the cold, but I think it was just me picking up the next nearest ball and running with it, while leaving this one completely behind. Here are the first words from yesterday:
 

Mack ‘n’ Me: The Transporter’s Favour


And none of that was the hardest thing to wrap my mind around. I recognised the cute marine in spite of his power armour. He was Sasha’s boyfriend. Sasha. Who was also Delight. For a few seconds overlays fought with memory, and then rolled into a tangled ball as the memories merged and sorted themselves into a timeline that I hadn’t properly recalled.

Well, now I did.
Not sure why Pritchard thought I needed to be grabbed. It’s not like he was really… My stomach lurched, and I grabbed hold of the nausea and pushed it down. Reputations could be created, too; they didn’t have to be real.

You can find the first book of the series, Mack 'n' Me: Origins, at multiple venues, HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go