First Words for the Day—July 3, 2018

I think I need to make a rule about posting these earlier…
Yesterday, I laid down 4,033 words on, Mack ‘n’ Me: The Transporter’s Favour, the next Mack ‘n’ Me ‘n’ Odyssey novel. The first of those words were:

Mack ‘n’ Me: The Transporter Favour


Wanderer pinged my implant, amused.

‘Let’s hope it never comes to that,’ she said. ‘Other hulls aren’t as forgiving.’

Before I could contemplate what she might mean by that, I realised the guys on the sled weren’t dead.

‘Put them in the airlock,’ Delight ordered. ‘Without their helmets. I’d like them to think about what they’ve done.’

Several snorts greeted her command, mine among them.

Sure she did. More like, she wanted them crapping themselves the entire time they were in there, and more than ready to talk when they got let out. She raised an eyebrow, as though catching the thought.
“Move your ass, Cutter. We haven’t got all day.”

--------------------------------------------
Would you like to read more?
You can find the first book in the Mack ‘n’ Me ‘n’ Odyssey series, Mack ‘n’ Me: Origins, HERE
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go