Carlie's Chapter 1 - Dear Tiger: Help Me Find My Sisters

LAST WEEK, Book 5 ended with Tiger racing to meet Simone's shuttle. This week, Simone reveals the shuttle wasn't allowed to land.

Chapter 1 Excerpt – So Close!


Tiger!
I’m so sorry. You were almost close enough to touch! I can’t believe they wouldn’t let us land!
We are spec ops, after all. We could have helped. We all had enough stim packs to keep us running for the next forty-eight, but nooo… One minute, I could see the lights of the shuttle pad shining in through the cockpit, and the next they were gone, and we were lifting into the black.
I have to admit that I didn’t take that as well as I should have.
I made a dive for the door, and the rest of the team made a dive for me.
Here I am, all human-hybrid hunter, and I couldn’t get through them.
Gunny sat on me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The complete series is available as short, individual ebooks, and will become available as an omnibus, later this year. In the meantime, you can find them on this blog, until one week after the last chapter in the last book of the series has been posted, at which point this series will be taken down, and a new series serialised on site.























books2read.com/u/4DoG8D
books2read.com/u/b5Mng1






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go