Goals for Year’s End, 2012
- 1. I had a lot of short stories that I had written over the years and putting them into themed anthologies was an idea I’d been toying with for a while.
- 2. All the blogs I had read on the subject said an author with one book was very difficult to find, and by publishing the short stories and poems individually, I was able to have a number of titles to catch the eye. Also, by releasing each individual piece separately, I provided my readers with the option of buying a sample that was cheaper than the anthology, kept myself to a deadline, and built anticipation to an anthology’s release.
- 3. The anthologies were also smaller than novels which meant learning to format them was less daunting.
- 1. Release five anthologies:
- 2. Release five novels as C.M. Simpson:
- 3. Release one novel as PenName2:
- 4. Re-release 2 novellas, possibly under PenName3:
- 5. Re-release one novella under PenName1:
- 6. Release one new novella under PenName1.