Progress Report: Week 3, September 13-19, 2015


Lots of study, this week… lots and lots of study. Finalised the third essay of four, caught up on the four classes worth of reading I missed when I was sick, and started on the class preparation for the first week of term. Also started the fourth essay, after finalising the topic with the lecturer. So go me-the-student, not-so-go-me-the-writer. Two-point-two-five years to go. Reduced study load next year. Six weeks left in the university year, not including exams. On the up-side, I *did* take a study break and revise a young adult novel I’ve been wanting to get started on for the last eight months, so that will be amongst next year’s releases as soon as it’s finished. Also had a few submissions to magazine markets that I put out. So *some* stuff got done on the writing front, just not a lot.
 

Overview


New words produced: 1,444
Old words revised: 33,745
Works completed: 0
Works revised: 0
Covers created: 0
Works published: 0
Works submitted: 2
Competitions Entered: 0
Bloggery: 0
University Prep and Assignments: 7,771

Back-on-Track Challenge:

  • Nil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go