Progress Report: Week Ending August 13
Well, it’s started – change, and don’t we all just love change. I’m switching between writing essays and writing fiction. Very soon, I will start putting the publishing tasks back into the schedule, but not until I’ve managed to balance this new addition. Adding the walking really threw things, so we’re going slow.
- New words produced: 21,423
- Old words revised: approx. 2,000
- Outlines and Notes: 0
- Works completed: 0
- Works revised: 0
- Covers created: 0
- Works published: 0
- Works submitted: 0
- Competitions Entered: 0
- Bloggery: 2,161
- University Prep and Assignments: 6,886
- Created 8 blog posts for this blog;
- Created 0 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Publishing blog;
- Created 0 blog post for the C.M. Simpson Art and Photography blog;
- Updated records for short works;
- Updated records for submissions.
- The Medusa’s Starman, 8753 words, science fiction/dark fantasy blend short story;
- Memory’s Return, 6,364 words, urban policing noir fantasy; and
- Bid the Moon Goodbye; 4,486 words, science fiction.
- The Magicians and the Silk Road, 4,760 words, fantasy short story