Babes in London: Act Three, Preparation
- For All Scenes: Create any necessary maps from the descriptions provided, prior to play.
- Scene 1A – Meeting the Artist: Nil
- Scene 1B – Attack on the Artist: Familiarize with NPC abilities, and the effects of the tranquilizer carried by the Setites.
- Scene 2A – Follow-up (LN7): Familiarize with motives of LN7, and try to anticipate responses to PC questions.
- Scene 2B – Follow-up (Gehenna Consortium): Familiarize with motives of Gehenna Consortium, and try to anticipate responses to PC questions.
- Scenes 3A-C – Follow-up (Library, University or Museum Investigation): Familiarize with guardian tactics and NPC.
- Scene 3D – Follow-up Flash-back (Defeat of the Setites): Make sure PC dragons are ready for play.