Be Vewy, Vewy, Quiet... We are Hunting Spinaraks...

So, second walk today was all about the spinaraks.

Basically, we have the Palmerville Heritage Park nearby. Although there is usually a ton of pokemon in this park, and you need to stock up on pokeballs if you want to "catch them all", I've also noticed that there is always a concentration of one particular type.























A few weeks ago, it was teddiursa. This week, it was spinarak - with a definite uptick of chicoritas towards the end of the day. If you take a look at the pictures above, you'll see both. I'd predict that this week will be a good one for catching these in the park - although I have been known to be wrong. This is what came up on the scanner as I was leaving the park.


So,I took a writing break this afternoon, and spent an hour and a bit hunting down the little arachnoidal insects, and stuffing them into pokeballs. They were fairly feisty.





















But did I catch any?

Well, yes. Yes I did.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go