Progress Report: Week 4, July 2017
Even though last week was the first week back at university, I still managed a bit on the writing and publishing front – but now I know I’m in for a heavy few weeks. This semester, with no supervisors anywhere to be found for any of the nine questions I’d be interested in chasing for an Honours or PhD, I’m gearing up to go writing full-time next year. This semester, I can’t afford to put my writing and publishing on the back-burner in favour of my academics. Things are going to get “interesting”.
Week 4 Progress
- New words produced: 6,329
- Outlines and Notes: 0
- Works completed: 1 (Wheelchair Mermaid)
- Works completely edited: 1 (C.M. Simpson: Short Works from 2014, Vol. 3 – Fantasy & Urban Fantasy)
- Covers created: 1 (Fate in the Sun)
- Works published: 0
- Works submitted: 0
- Competitions Entered: 0
- Bloggery: 6,150 (all now deleted as I cannot sustain the work required for that series of blogs for the next four months)
- University Prep and Assignments: 0 words (DO NOT ASK about the hours put in, though.)
June-July Challenge: Babes in London
- Bronze Recon medal
- Silver Recon medal
- Gold Engineer medal.
- Filled another gap in the Kanto pokedex by evolving Blastoise
- Filled another two gaps in the Johto pokedex by hatching Tyrogue and evolving Piloswine.
- Earned my first golden gym badge.
- maintain walking of an hour a day minimum;
- Finalise the CreateSpace format and upload for C.M. Simpson: Short Works from 2014, Volume 3 (Fantasy & Urban Fantasy);
- Finalise the pre-order uploads for C.M. Simpson: Short Works from 2014, Volume 3 (Fantasy & Urban Fantasy);
- Begin the CreateSpace format and upload for C.M. Simpson: Short Works from 2015-2016, Volume 1 (Science Fiction)
- Keep up with class preparation for three university subjects