PokemonGo: Changes in the Scanner - Special Attacks in Gyms

I know, I really should be doing these on the day I find them, so you don't get swamped with ninety million pogo posts when you're looking for writing posts. I'll try to be better.

Anyway, the gym scenery changed earlier this week, and I discovered that the special attack bar for your pokemon had totally disappeared!

Okay, not. It had just moved - to the bottom of the screen.


If you look closely, you'll also see the faded out button just above it. That's the special attack for my magneton. When the bar fills, and the attack is available, the button glow and you can tap it as you battle.


And, finally, if your pokemon gets multiples of its special attack, the bar splits into however many attacks your pokemon gets with its special attack, and you can see how full each bar is. I really like this development. The circle glows as soon as the first attack is ready to go, but each tap only uses up one attack, provided the attack is ready.


For the curious: No. I did not defeat the cloyster. Apparently, I need bigger pokemon to take on this kind of raid alone. I'll work on that :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go