This Week's New Pokemon: 03-10 December 2017

The last week has been a good one for new pokemon... okay, the last two days have been especially good, and the last week saw only one new pokemon, but as I was finally able to evolve a blissey, and it was a strong one, I'm not complaining :-)


That was last Tuesday. I caught nothing new until Saturday, after the Hoenn release went live. Yesterday, I caught treecko in some open grassland beside an urban public walking track, and the slakoth further up the walking track under the shade of some pines.







































Sunday morning, I tried walking in a more central urban area in the early morning, and I was surprised by the variety of new pokemon I found amongst the rattata, pidgey, and hoot-hoots.  They were as follows: a poochyena (of which I saw three or four, but didn't stop to catch them all as I was doing an Ingress mission);
















a zigzagoon, some of which, as you can see from the catch screen were affected by the weather (and there were several of these on the radar, as well);


a minun which I almost ignored, because it looked a bit like a weedle on the screen,





















which was followed by a skitty (making up for yesterday's escapee);





















and, last but not least, a gulpin (of which I saw two, both not far from a local swim centre).



All in all, not a bad day's catching. I also think the density of new pokemon appearing is a little bit less than when the second gen was released, so it may take a little longer to catch all the new pokemon in this generation than it did the last time.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go