This Week's New Pokemon: 03-10 December 2017

The last week has been a good one for new pokemon... okay, the last two days have been especially good, and the last week saw only one new pokemon, but as I was finally able to evolve a blissey, and it was a strong one, I'm not complaining :-)


That was last Tuesday. I caught nothing new until Saturday, after the Hoenn release went live. Yesterday, I caught treecko in some open grassland beside an urban public walking track, and the slakoth further up the walking track under the shade of some pines.







































Sunday morning, I tried walking in a more central urban area in the early morning, and I was surprised by the variety of new pokemon I found amongst the rattata, pidgey, and hoot-hoots.  They were as follows: a poochyena (of which I saw three or four, but didn't stop to catch them all as I was doing an Ingress mission);
















a zigzagoon, some of which, as you can see from the catch screen were affected by the weather (and there were several of these on the radar, as well);


a minun which I almost ignored, because it looked a bit like a weedle on the screen,





















which was followed by a skitty (making up for yesterday's escapee);





















and, last but not least, a gulpin (of which I saw two, both not far from a local swim centre).



All in all, not a bad day's catching. I also think the density of new pokemon appearing is a little bit less than when the second gen was released, so it may take a little longer to catch all the new pokemon in this generation than it did the last time.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marrietta and the Wreck of the Partying Plesiosaur – A response to Chuck Wendig’s terribleminds blog flash fiction challenge: The Epic Game of Aspects Redux

Free Read: Forest Connections

Bright Stars Gone to Black: A response to the Chuck Wendig terribleminds flash fiction challenge