Mack 'n' Me #6 - Writing Update #8

Okay, so I've had an emotionally rough three days and writing has been difficult. Some words got done, but I'm going to miss the 31st. Hopefully, I won't miss it by much, but you can't write a lot when you're upset, worried AND depressed. You just have to work your way through it, either by writing slowly or by doing other tasks you can focus on, until you can write. I've tried both techniques over the last three days, and switched between fighting for words and doing administrative tasks. Now, I'm almost back up to speed. On the upside, the admin I've done in advance can be replaced by words at the time I had scheduled for it, so it's not a complete loss. Not my idea task order, but similar timeframe in a different order. The trick is not to stop unless you absolutely have to, and I managed to avoid that.

Words for Day 11: 74. Revision happened. Not much else.

Words from Day 12 (Chapter 22):

“Check for those centers, and a second broadcast capability,” he ordered, “We’ll also need to know what facilities exist on the ground. They won’t be relying only on the asteroid base.”

I wanted to know exactly how he could sound so sure, and one of the better-known pictures of Sandalon flashed into my mind. I was there.

My eyes widened. But that makes you…

Ancient, Rohan finished succinctly, and we both turned to glare at him.

That didn’t slow the little rat down, though. He smirked at Mack.

Cradle snatcher.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. I'll check back in, tomorrow, but today's been pretty tough, so I'm not sure how many words there will be. Fingers crossed...or toes, since I don't need those to type - and take care out there.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go