Yesterday's Words #10 - Mack #6

 Not so many words, yesterday - after3 days of high intensity writing, my brain decided it needed a break. What does that look like? I find it hard to focus - and I mean harder than usual, which is really something, and I feel like I'm struggling for every single word. I took a break, did a little more administration - and played a computer game in a session not destined for Youtube. I still put in a 9-hour day, but only 2 1/2 hours of that was wording - 2,700 words worth, which sounds fine, and doesn't reflect the scatteredness happening in my head. So, without more ado, here are yesterday's words:

Mack 'n' Me #6

It’s ridiculous how competitive the wrong stim pack makes me. I wondered just how much tweaking Odyssey’s medical teams had been doing on my behalf…and how much Mack was going to charge them for using me as a guinea pig…again.

The first of the guards who hadn’t been in the foyer of Security Central exited the stairwell, and I moved in. He came straight at me and I realized Eshvet had faded from sight.

That’s cheating.

Lizardine laughter chuffed through my skull.

All’s fair in love and war.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go