2022 Flash Fiction Challenge Recommences - Streak 2, Day 1 Extract

Recovery and recalibration took me a little longer than I anticipated, so it's taken me 9 days to get back into this challenge. You'll note there are now two numbers when it comes to flash pieces written - and that's because I'll sometimes write more than one piece a day. I'll post extracts from the first piece only...except for today. Today, the piece is so short, I'll post all of it. Here you go:

Flash Fiction Challenge 2022

Streak 2: Day 1
Streak 1: 17 Days
Flash Piece 19/22 - 6 words.
 Usually I post the first 10% (rounded down), but this piece is so short I'll just post it all.
  
Day 1:
-----------------------------
 
Dragon thunder. Flame-forced compliance ensues.

-----------------------------

To be published in: Another 365 Days of Flash Fiction
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go