Google+

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Progress Report: January 17 – August 6, 2016



Well, I have definitely let the blogging thing slide, this year. I’ve had a bit of trouble balancing it with everything else. This report will be different to normal – especially as it’s mid-week and not on a Sunday. Where have I been, you ask?

Let me see, I tried to get my publishing schedule on track, but, after a promising start, it fell to pieces when the university semester began. I tried to fix this over the mid-semester break, by setting up a regular bi-monthly release for the second half of the year… and so far, I have succeeded.

In the meantime, here’s a quick overview of where I’m at:

Works released from January 1 to August 6, 2016:

  • Short Stories: 4





















Released: February 5, 2016                                                                   Released: July 2, 2016





















Released: July 15, 2016                                                                  Released: July 29, 2016
  • Collections: 2
 




















Released: January 3, 2016                                                                Released: May 6, 2016

  • Chapter Books: 5
 


















Released: January 15, 2016                                                                  Released: February 19, 2016 






















Released: May 10, 2016                                                                 Released: June 21, 2016

 Released: June 24, 2016

  • Short Stories ready for Pre-Order on Smashwords: 9





















To Release: August 12, 2016                                                       To Release: August 26, 2016





















 To Release: September 9, 2016                                              To Release: September 23, 2016





















To Release: October 7, 2016                                                       To Release: October 21, 2016



To Release: October 30, 2016



Short Stories Completed: 5
Poems Completed: 69
Flash Fiction Completed: 38
Covers Created between January 1 and August 6, 2016: around 14.

In addition to this, I learned I had an obligation under the Australian Copyright Act 1968 to upload each published work to the National Library of Australia. I uploaded over 90 titles and have just under a dozen to go. This takes time.

I also scrapped my Story-A-Week Challenge and Holiday-Extension Challenge, as I just wasn’t getting to them, and had to continually prioritise something else over them. I started a new challenge, instead, and I’ll talk more about that later.

So, that's where I'm at. Tomorrow, I'll post some pokemon, just for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment