I’m Not That Kind of Writer (or Challenge Fail… Again)
- Week 1: ShortStory630—Rendezvous at Raptor’s Rest: now scheduled for release January 13, 2017.
- Week 2: ShortStory508—Lord of the Vortex: All I had this week was the title, and the story came from there. It ended up being 4,045 words long.
- Week 3: ShortStory483—Headlines from the Starman (was: The Royal Starman in the Moon): added around 1,100 words for a total of 3,669 words.
- Chapbook5C—Rocky Rides the Space Range (Otherworld Adventures #4: was meant to be completed in Week 2 of December 2015, but was finalised in Week 3 of January. This chapter book ended up being around 13,000 words.
- Chapbook14J—Legacy of Hearts (Wheelchair Adventures #3: was meant to be completed in Week 1 of January 2016, but was finalised in Week 3, and ended up being around 7,700 words long.
- First, I would start by scrapping the challenges until I had a schedule going.
- Next, I would set up a regular publishing schedule of everything I had completed – that was pretty much the short stories.
- And then I would write during the semester (hopefully) and do another pre-publishing round at the end of the year so I could focus on writing, again.