Writer Fitness: Last Week's Pokemon

I have to admit, I don't like going for walks, but I DO like the effects, and now I have an added incentive. Apologies in advance for all of you who don't like pokemon, but my kids do, and I'm finding it a great way to encourage myself to get out of the house and walk AND to spend time with my kids who love catching these little guys just as much as I do. Once a week, I'll post the poke-catch results for the week... and list the ones that got away. I'll also try to remember to post something about the location, if I go anywhere outside my neighbourhood. So, enough chit-chat from me. Here they are:

On Saturday I caught:


















a weedle.... and a rattata that wanted to sit on my knee.

On Sunday, I caught:

a rattata that tried to impede my progress.

On Monday, I had better luck, and I caught:




a pidgeotto at the playground, a pidgy on my hat, and a pidgy the wasn't going to let me pass...


... and then there were the three rattatas who appeared in quick succession... and were caught the same way,



















followed by a zubat and a psyduck who met me on the way home... so I obliged by carrying them the rest of the way.

As for the one's that got away, well, I'll catch them some other time.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go