PokemonGo: Day 2 Mission

So, the PoGo Mission continues. Yesterday I started with three special missions, and on Chapter 2 of "A Mythical Discovery". Given that it was still the Easter Eggstravaganza event, that third goal didn't take long to get out of the way.


















 To earn my second sticker, I caught my third fire pokemon. That grass-based reward? That's a special pokemon that arrives for you to catch. In this case it was a cute little Magcargo with some very nice stats.


The day started out with heavy mist, so I shouldn't complain about the fire pokemon being around.


That double-up of Field Missions had me concerned. Sure, I had to do two raids for my Special Mission, anyway, but I wanted to know if doing one raid would count for both Field goals, or not. I was pleasantly surprised to find the first raid counted as completion of each separate Special Mission.


The other good news was that is still counted towards my Special Mission goal. Of course, I then had to go hunt down some more pokestops to spin, so I could find more Field Missions.
 

When I next "spoke" to Professor Willow, I saw that I had already achieved one of the tasks, in that I already had a silver Kanto medal. I wondered how that would pan out - not too badly, I discovered, because I got the reward straight away. And the next special mission wasn't too long arriving, either.
 

It was the Field Mission, I received after that one, that was going to cause a problem. You see, I can't throw a Curve ball to save myself... and I spent another 20 balls proving that this wasn't going to change anytime soon. 3 Great Curve Balls IN A ROW was not going to happen. I wondered what to do, and then I noticed that FIELD missions have a little trash can on the far right-hand side. (Special Missions do not.) I was able to erase this field mission and spin up a new one to replace it.



It's nice to know that, if you're faced with an impossible task you could change it - at least, if it's a Field Mission. I'm dreading what might happen for a Special Mission. By the end of the day, I'd completed 8 Field Missions.


I had the following tasks left, when I finished Day 2.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go