PokemonGo in the Scanner: The Weather's Shifted

In other news, today I finally worked out where the weather icon went. It used to sit at the bottom right-hand side of the screen, just above the window for finding nearby pokemon.

In all the excitement of the new PokemonGo Missions, I lost where it was, and didn't even really think to look for it... until today, when I had to catch a serious amount of weather-affected pokemon. it took me a bit, but I finally realised the weather icon is now located in the top right of the screen... which is kind of appropriate when it's a sun - when it reminds me of a kid's drawing of the outdoors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go