PokemonGo Missions: Day 3

I started yesterday, with the following missions waiting for completion. Given my progress, it didn't take me long to earn my first stamp of the day, and the Bronze medal for being a Pokemon Ranger.


Given I was walking by a lake, it was nice to see a fishy - even if it was on the path, and not over the water. Mind you, that goal to make 3 Nice throws in a row, was a LOT harder than it looked, but at least the game let you know when you broke your streak. Also nice to know was that any throw better than Nice - such as Great or Excellent, for example - counted as Nice (given it was better), for which I am very grateful.


By the end of  the day, I had managed to walk the 12 kilometres I needed, in order to earn 4 more Snubbul candies and complete Chapter 4 of  "A Mythical Discovery". Mind you, I get the impression that the next set of tasks might not be completed so quickly.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australian Insects: An Unknown Caterpillar eating Grevillea flower buds

PokemonGo Tips - Earning the Berry Master Medal

The Great Publishing Challenge: 6 Down, 6 to Go